Log in to your account, go to the “Trade” screen on the platform, choose the financial instrument you wish to trade, click the desired direction (Buy or Sell), and a pop-up window will open. In the pop-up window, you will be able to see the rate (price) and choose the desired amount (size of trade). You will be able to see the value of the position and the required margin to open the trade. You will also have the option to set a Take Profit or Stop Loss. Bear in mind that until you click on the Buy or Sell button in the pop-up window, the rate (price) will be moving according to market movements.
Articles in this section
- What products can I trade on the platform?
- During what hours can I trade?
- How do I access the FXGM platform?
- Can I have more than one trading account?
- What type of accounts do you offer?
- How do I change my password?
- How can I get an account statement?
- Can I place a trade with my mobile device?
- Will someone be managing my investments?
- What can cause an instrument to be grayed out/unavailable?